Careers / Join Storm
Location: Bangor, ME region.
- Support safety on active projects.
- Safety onboarding and orientation for new employees.
- Training and education of company safety policies.
- Ensure that employees adhere to company safety policies.
- Electrical and/or civil project experience.
- The ability to maintain proper safety practices at a team level.
- Ability to perform first aid/medical functions.
- Safety and Health certifications (BCSP)
- Fluency in OSHA regulation and interpretation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety and Health (or similar field).
If you believe you are a qualified applicant, please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Interested in joining Homeland’s Storm Restoration team?
Apply using the form on this page, and we will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
We can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org